Maintenance of your hvac equipment is the equivalent of an oil change for your car. It might not be a fun expense in the short-term, but if it’s neglected, the long-term cost can really hurt! The equipment in our homes may seem like it's running well, but without a qualified set of eyes, we may be losing efficiency, causing damage to our equipment, and possibly even hurting ourselves. Bowler Heating and Air Conditioning is that set of eyes.
Maintaining a tankless water heater is very important to the long-term lifespan of the unit. We've seen more than a few cracked tankless heat exchangers due to lack of maintenance. It can easily cut the lifespan in half. If you have a tankless water heater, it definitely should be looked after every year!
- A complete check of all safety switches on unit
- Cleaning of air filter
- Cleaning of water filter
- Burner check
- Check and cleaning (when necessary) of flame sensor
- Gas pressure safety and efficiency adjustment
- Visual check on heat exchanger
- Flush of internal heat exchanger components
- Thermostat operation check
- Visual check of exhaust and intake venting
- Condensate trap cleaning
- Combustion analysis on system